Monday, November 22, 2010

Science Notebooking

clipart by www.graphicsFactory.com
I've realized that I refer to science notebooks a lot in my posts. I just use simple spiral notebooks as science notebooks. I try to stock up on buying them in the summer when Staples and other stores offer them at 10-25 cents each with their back to school sales. (Regular price $1.00) This past summer, I got a bunch at Big Lots for 10 cents each. Get there early for the sales and you can choose any color you want for the covers. The summer sales are also a good time to buy the pencils, glue sticks, etc. Plus the kids love starting off the new school year with new supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...