Friday, May 11, 2012

Lots of Free Worksheets, Activities, Etc. for Kids




In an effort to make my blog more user friendly, I have added a New Page called FREEBIES. You can find the BUTTON to the NEW PAGE at the TOP of my Blog.

There are lots of FREEBIES in my different blog posts but it would take a lot of time to find them all! It is my hope that this new page will direct you to my FREE items quicker. Let me know what you think!

The freebies span from PreK - Grade 8! You can find coloring pages for the little ones and Science Fair Directions for the older kids! I hope the items are useful for you and can save you some time.










You can also go to the new Freebies page with this link below.

http://learningideasgradesk-8.blogspot.com/p/freebies.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...